Our client, a growing company, located just north of Farmington, NH is seeking a General Manager to lead its Lean Manufacturing facility. The company has a solid team of long-term employees, current equipment and software and is looking for a visionary with hands-on experience in manufacturing operations.
Responsible for overall operations management of the plant including P&L; hiring, ...
Duties and Responsibilities
• Hires, coaches, reviews, supervises, and terminates assigned employees, or makes effective suggestions and recommendations that are given particular weight regarding the employment status of assigned employees.
• Prepares annual mail services budget by forecasting equipment purchase and repair, labor costs and projected postage required; monitors projects and ...
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervising the cost, quality, quantity, and good efficiency of the storage and movement of goods.
• Controlling and coordinating the order phase and colligated information systems.
• Establishing and implementing business strategies, plans, and objectives.
• Analyzing information to monitor plan performance improvements and product and goods demand.
• Managing ...
Assistant Property Manager (APM)
Salary $42,500.00 to start. Great growth potential for the right candidate.
A successful Condominium Management Company is seeking a professional Assistant Property Manager.
Under the supervision of the Property Manager, the Board of Directors, and company senior management, the APM is involved in the management and coordination of all financials, property ...
Position Description Assess and identify data requirements specified in customer contracts. Generate program-specific data due schedule. Assign document numbers to deliverable and non-deliverable data. Forecast and report contractual data due. Interface with program management and engineering groups daily and provide direction for the development of data. Coordinate review cycles, review ...
Our client, a large Millwork and Door manufacturer in the Northeast, is seeking a Detailer/Project Manager. This position requires a broad background in the door and hardware business along with strong technical and management skills. The core responsibilities are to estimate, detail, order, manage and support Division 8 door and hardware projects.
Evergreen Recruiters: Finding Solutions ...
Jun 3 -
eBay Classifieds lists numerous advertisements for business & management jobs in New Hampshire, which include jobs such as executive director, assistant manager, supply chain analyst, product management business analyst, career consultants, account executive business jobs and management jobs. When you find a job that interests you, send in a resume and cover letter, as well as any further information that may be required. It may be better to phone the advertiser if a phone number is included. This can be done by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Perhaps you are hoping to move to the area and you need to find a business or management job quickly.