To provide valuable assistance to the cooks and chefs by preparing vegetables, salads and other food items ensuring the highest quality for the resort's guests.
1. Wash, chop, grate, slice vegetables for the daily menu.
2. Cut meat, fish, poultry into accurate portion sizes.
3. Store food in containers and refrigerators.
4. Rotate stock to maintain freshness standards.
5. Clean, sanitize food prep areas.
6. Remove garbage form kitchen areas.
7. Receive deliveries.
8. Remain ...
Apr 3 -
eBay Classifieds offers a number of food/beverage & hospitality job listings in New Hampshire, such as housekeeping jobs, hotel management positions, part-time chef jobs, cleaner jobs, food product ambassador jobs, food services assistant positions and environmental services associate jobs. Perhaps you are looking to do catering services for wedding and anniversary events in your local area. When you find a suitable job, send in a cover letter and a resume along with any additional documents or information that you feel may be of use. You can do so by clicking on the reply button on the ad page, or additionally you can phone the advertiser if a number is provided.