To provide excellent cooking, organizational skills and discipline to adhere to strict production schedules while maintaining the resort's standards of high quality meals and service.
1. Work closely with and in support of other banquet chefs.
2. Maintain clean work area/utensils.
3. Uphold resort's standards of food quality and service.
4. Keep an open and constant line of communication with staff.
5. Remain calm and focused at all times.
Must be precise, efficient, cooperative, friendly, and ...
Aug 15 -
eBay Classifieds offers a number of food/beverage & hospitality job listings in New Hampshire, such as housekeeping jobs, hotel management positions, part-time chef jobs, cleaner jobs, food product ambassador jobs, food services assistant positions and environmental services associate jobs. Perhaps you are looking to do catering services for wedding and anniversary events in your local area. When you find a suitable job, send in a cover letter and a resume along with any additional documents or information that you feel may be of use. You can do so by clicking on the reply button on the ad page, or additionally you can phone the advertiser if a number is provided.